At Microtest, we are right at the forefront of innovation and we are passionate about providing the highest standards of customer service.
Are you the perfect fit?
Our people are vital to our success, so we recruit people who have the special qualities that will help set us apart from our competition.
Due to continued expansion we are looking for people who are sharp, curious, inventive, pro-active – and who genuinely want to make a difference.
We are a fast moving company so you will need to be excited by change and be the kind of person who does what it takes to meet challenging deadlines. You will also need to be a team player and share our strong commitment to customer focus.
Reasons to join the Microtest team
- 28 Days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33
- Regular internal technical conferences,
- Pension scheme,
- Health Care Plans,
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
- Plus many more.
Is software your passion? Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Microtest is looking for experienced software developers and project managers to permanently join its team. Microtest is a local company with more than 40 years’ experience in providing clinical software solutions for the NHS and has offices in both Plymouth and Bodmin.
Microtest is working with edge technology and the best tools available, to bring fantastic products to the market. Its current team is experienced in many differing technologies and provide a fantastic environment to progress and broaden your own knowledge and experience.
There are requirements for developers of all levels of experience and skills, with particular interest in those with experience in front-end HTML5 or back-end C# and C++.
If you think you have what it takes to join our award winning team, we would love to hear from you.
Health Solutions Careers
Please note that all full-time positions at Microtest are 40 hours per week.
Permanent full-time position based at either Bodmin or Plymouth Science Park offices.
The candidate will have a passion for logic, testing and proofs and will be working within a large development team.
The ideal candidate will:
- have background in software development (C++, C#, JS) and or mathematics, either by training or experience
- have analytical and problem solving skills
- be familiar with designing tests that reflect proof of correctness of functions and algorithms
- have knowledge of data structures
- be familiar with the whole application development cycle
- have experience with development management and production tools (Jira, Mantis, Jenkins, CVS, GIT)
- have experience with automatic unit testing and automatic UI testing
We are always happy to meet people and are open to informal discussions about this post
View Job Profile
Senior Software Tester
Second Line Support Engineer
Job role: To provide hardware and software technical support, including maintenance, repairs, advice and installations to the Microtest estate across the UK. The position is based from the Microtest Bodmin offices but does involve some away working when required. Transport is supplied.
- 1 year experience in IT & servicing IT Systems & Customers.
- Clean and current UK Driving License.
Demonstrate Key skills in:
- Windows Server and desktop administration and networking
- Linux/Unix server administration and networking
- General understanding of Computer systems and their architecture
- Social and written communication
- Technical skills development provided under a defined advancement framework and foundation skill set.
Locum Prescription Clerk/Medical Secretary
Locum Summariser/QOF Clerk/Deputy Practice Manager