FREE WebEx training sessions throughout May!
As a Microtest customer, you can expect an exceptional standard of training support, both when you first migrate to Microtest and over the years ahead.
We will be happy to train new staff members as well as get you up to speed on all our new products and updates. We will make sure you have the skills you need to get the most out of your clinical IT system, maximising the performance of your practice and working smarter, not harder. Training is delivered in whichever way suits you best –whether it is team training at your practice or training one to one by telephone or webinar.
You can expect the following from our expert training:
- Recently expanded training team, including highly experienced healthcare managers and administrators with a wealth of proven knowledge.
- All training is tailored to your practice’s needs and IT ability.
- Training for new staff, including reception, managers, administrative staff and clinicians as well as specialist training for new registrars, doctors and nurses.
- We will show you how to configure the system to your business needs, for maximum performance
- The training team is supported by our performance management consultant, engineers, locum service and software developers –this brings a depth of specialist knowledge that brings extra insight and relevance to your training
- Ongoing training in all new Microtest software and updates
- Training to support integrations with other products
- Training in QOF and enhanced services, so your practice can maximise income streams
- Practice visits to focus on specific training issues, including ‘Fast Visits’ (LINK), as required
- Training at doctors clinical meetings and nurses clinical meetings
- Training in streamlining patient throughput, especially through the reception area
- Training to support change management projects
To find out more about how Microtest training can help your practice move ahead, contact us today – call us on 01208 261608 or email us at email@example.com to find out more.
New Training Courses
We have recently introduced four new practical and interactive training sessions.
- Summarisation – Basic (find out more)
- Summarisation – Advanced (find out more)
- Workflow Optimisation (find out more)
- Practice Optimisation (find out more)
Please call 01208 261600 to register your interest, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, find out about our User Groups.