In collaboration with NHS Digital, Microtest are presenting an all-day interactive workshop especially designed for South West CCGs and CSUs on 5th September. The workshop is free of charge and aims to provide vital information to help support the transition to SNOMED CT at their practices.
The workshop is taking place at Microtest Development Centre at Plymouth Science Park.
It is being facilitated by Denise Downs (NHS Digital Senior Terminology Implementation and Education Specialist, SNOMED CT in Primary Care) supported by Alison Fry (Strategic Manager, Microtest).
Topics to be covered are wide-ranging and include:
- Fundamentals of SNOMED CT (including data entry screens in Microtest)
- Microtest’s approach to SNOMED CT (Microtest)
- Writing searches in SNOMED CT
- Practical session – exploring SNOMED CT
- Data Quality observations
- Expressing national searches
- Why searches might vary
- Deployment plans (Microtest)
- Planning for the change
- Resources from NHS Digital
Chris Netherton, Microtest MD, says: “The transition to SNOMED CT is a vital step forward for primary care across the NHS. At Microtest, we are working closely with NHS Digital to ensure a seamless and straightforward transition for all our practices.”
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org