As a division of the Microtest Group, this highly professional one stop shop can meet all your practice requirements for communications and electrical services.
As a GP practice, it is important that you:
- Comply with all legal and insurance requirements for electrical testing
- Comply with the latest Health and Safety guidance for buildings with public access
- Ensure that all your equipment is working to its full capacity, for maximum efficiency and cost savings
- Take advantage of the latest technology in order to streamline your operations and maximise the standard of patient care
Microtest Communication Solutions provide the full range of data communications and electrical services you need.
Our services include:
Data and Communication Services
- Design and installation of Local Area Networks (L.A.N.s). We can help with anything from a single additional network point on an existing infrastructure, to a complete network installation in a new building.
- Fibre networks. We can provide fibre connectivity between buildings or fibre backbone in larger buildings.
- Wireless Networks. From home /small office design and installation to Large complex for Hotels, Sports Centre and theme parks utilising the latest wireless and beacon technology.
- Structured cabling services, including CAT5E and CAT 6.
- CCTV systems
- Hearing Loop installation. Using the most cutting edge technology for the hearing impaired that can be delivered into almost any setting.
- AV and sound solutions. For Class rooms, board rooms or waiting rooms.
- Telephone systems, including Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Installations of cabinets, data centres and server rooms
- Health checks for LANs to make sure your equipment is working to full capacity. Switching equipment, cable specification and installation methods can often restrict the operating speeds you experience. Our health check will identify these issues and then we will develop solutions to overcome them.
- All our network cabling is terminated and certified to CAT5e or CAT6 standard. (The results are digitally stored here at Microtest and are available on request.)
- New installations – anything from complete rewiring to new sockets or switches
- Fault finding and repairs
- Periodic inspection and testing (often a requirement of your insurance) and any remedial work needed. This includes Portable Apparatus Testing (P.A.T) and electrical wiring inspections.
- Our staff are NICEIC approved. We also issue electrical safety certificates for all the work we undertake.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation survey – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01208 261606.