The CHA2DS2-VASc score is a clinical prediction rule for estimating the risk of stroke in the patient’s atrial fibrillation. This highly efficient and easy to use tool gives you a combined stroke score and risk calculator. A simple click updates the patient’s live medical record and clears AF QOF deficits.
This module will:
- Collate all patients in the surgery’s AF register in one table in a matter of seconds
- List all Anti-Coagulant drugs currently being prescribed for each patient
- Automatically score each patient and calculates the % risk
- Display when the last score was calculated
- Write directly back to Evolution Notes and History
- Allow you to select some patients in the list or select all to write to the live medical record
- Use Readcodes to the business rules so it updates QOF automatically
- Be configurable with current CHADS Encounter Screens
Those practices already using this tool have found that it transforms the way they handle CHADS scores, making it much quicker and easier for their teams.